Are you tired of living with the tingling and numbness of neuropathy? At our healthcare center, we offer non-surgical, drug-free neuropathy treatments that are minimally invasive and can help your body’s own natural healing mechanism provide long-term relief.
What Causes Neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a condition that disrupts the nerves of your peripheral nervous system. This system is a network of complex nerves that connect the spinal cord and brain to the rest of your body.
Some of the common causes of neuropathy include:
- Diabetes – This is the main cause, and it affects many people who suffer from diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases – Some examples include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Infections – These include Lyme disease and Hepatitis C
- Tumors or growths – These can be benign or malignant
- Kidney disease and liver disease – This may be genetic or caused by lifestyle
- Exposure to toxins – This could be toxins at home or in the workplace
- Nerve trauma – From an accident, sports injury, or degenerative condition
- Certain medications – Side effects from some medications can increase the risk of neuropathy
If you’ve tried conventional treatments and still haven’t seen the results you’ve wanted, our treatments may help. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation to get the process started.
Alternative Treatment Options for Nerve Damage
Treating your neuropatic pain at the source is a key factor in finding long-term relief. So many conventional treatments just address the outward symptoms, but this approach usually only yields temporary results and has more risks than rewards.
Our advanced biological treatments and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy can help your body’s own healing mechanism resolve the underlying cause of the numbness and tingling in your hands and feet for long-lasting results.Advanced biological treatments are in the form of injections that contain powerful healing properties such as:
- Growth factors
- Hyaluronic acid
- Amino acids
- And more
PRP therapy is another non-surgical and drug-free treatment for peripheral neuropathy we use at our healthcare center. PRP is created when we draw a small sample of your blood and place it in a centrifuge to spin. As it spins, the red blood cells and platelets separate, resulting in highly concentrated platelets that can work with your body to provide the relief you need.
Don’t let the tingling and numbness of neuropathy affect your life in Santa Rosa, CA. Call us at 707-538-3000 today to book a free consultation so we can assess your condition and create a custom treatment plan to help you get the relief you need.