If you’re looking for safe, non-surgical hair restoration treatment that provides noticeable results, we have a solution that can help.
It’s no secret that hair loss can be demoralizing for both men and women and finding drug-free, non-invasive treatments are challenging at best.
At our healthcare center, we use PRP therapy for hair regrowth to boost your confidence and feel like your old self again. Set up a complimentary consultation today to get the process started.
PRP Therapy for Hair Regrowth
PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, is a substance that’s made using a sample of your own blood. After we draw a small sample, we place it in a centrifuge to spin. As it spins, the red blood cells and platelets separate, and the resulting platelet-rich plasma contains healing properties that can help with hair regrowth. Unfortunately, most conventional methods to try and regrow hair are ineffective, not to mention being highly invasive or even potentially dangerous.
Our PRP therapy for hair restoration is safe, minimally invasive, and doesn’t rely on any drugs or chemicals to try and get the desired effect. During our process, we apply the PRP to your scalp with a specialized tool that contains tiny needles. Once it is absorbed, the PRP can help stimulate new hair growth and get you the results you’ve been looking for.
Most people report feeling little to no discomfort since the needles are very fine and delicate. Since the treatment uses a sample of your own blood, the likelihood of rejection or side effects is virtually none, and the whole process can be done on an outpatient basis with little to no downtime.
Common Causes of Hair Loss
Statistics tell us that by the time they turn 35 years old, 40% of men will experience noticeable hair loss. And by the time they reach 60, more up to 65% of men have experienced hair loss. Women can also experience thinning hair, which can cause even greater issues with self-confidence and self-esteem because it’s not ‘supposed’ to happen. In reality, there is a fairly wide range of causes for hair loss in both men and women.
Here are some of the most common ones:
- Stress & Anxiety – The stress of everyday life and traumatic experiences can lead to hair loss.
- Genetics – Many men are genetically predisposed to have thinning hair or baldness.
- Hormonal fluctuations – Changing hormone levels at different stages of life can lead to hair loss.
- Some medications – Certain medications can have hair loss as a side effect.
- Various health conditions – Specific health conditions can disrupt hormone levels and cause thinning hair.
- Normal aging – Just everyday, normal aging can lead to you losing your hair.
- Vitamin deficiencies – if you are deficient in certain key vitamins, you may end up with thinning hair.
If you want reliable, non-surgical hair restoration treatment in Santa Rosa, CA, call us at 707-538-3000 today to book a free consultation. We will assess your situation and introduce you to our PRP therapy for long-lasting results.